Megan Magnuson is a fitness professional with a wealth of experience in health and wellness. A swimming coach since 2000, Megan has been motivating athletes to reach their potential. Megan spent many years as a middle school English teacher and has continued teaching in the health/wellness and fitness profession.
Megan hold degrees/certifications in the following fields:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Comprehensive English Education, minor in theater/performing arts
- Master’s of Science Degree in Education
- Certified Fitness Instructor
- Certified Cycling instructor
- Certified Aqua Yoga instructor
- CPR/First Aid
Megan started swimming competitively at the age of seven and swam D-III for four years while in college. She continues to compete in swimming today. Post college, Megan became involved in running and triathlon events and has competed at every distance, including full marathons and Ironman events.
Megan is passionate about health, wellness and fitness. She continues to train while also coaching and inspiring others to reach their goals.